INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information about visitors and/or users of our Services. We may collect this information either directly when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the Websites.
- Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal
identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- We will collect and process personal data when you register for a Service/create an account, subscribe to a newsletter, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Intellis uses your information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Responding to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- To understand how our Users as a group use the Services and resources provided
- To improve our Websites
- Improve our products and Services.
- To process payments
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website feature
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you so choose
- To send periodic emails
- We may use an email address to send User information and updates pertaining to User orders. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others unless:
- It is required by law enforcement or judicial authorities, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation
- It is necessary to protect our rights, reputation, property or the safety of us or others
- We have a good faith belief that we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process
UPDATING YOUR DATA
You may change your Personal Data associated with your education.intellisinc.com account online by logging into ‘My Account’.
CANCELING YOUR ACCOUNT OR DELETING PERSONAL DATA
You may choose to close your account, in which case we will delete your information, including your learning history, within 60 days of your request.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using our Websites, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Websites or Services.
If you have questions or comments regarding this Policy, you can reach by email:
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive revenue cycle, HIM, EHR, and CDI insights in your inbox.